Certificate in Biomedical Project Management
(NSDA Approved Course; Job Role No: 2019/HLT/AMTZ/3579)
Step 1: Pay the Fee to the given bank account via NEFT/RGTS
Name of the account holder: ANDHRA PRADESH MEDTECH ZONE
Account Number: 036505005004
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
IFSC Code: ICIC0004362
Swift Code: ICICINBBCTS
Note: Candidate need to bare the bank transactions charges (if any).
Step 2: Fill the Application Form (Project Management Application Form)
Step – 3: Email the Application form & payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The objective of this training program is to develop a pool of workforce which can be employed by focuses on the acquisition of skills necessary to develop leadership skills as per medical device industry requirement.
As per the training modules at the end of the training, the candidate would be certified to perform following activities –
- a) Quality Planning and Functions throughout the Product Lifecycle understand the peculiarities of different regulatory agencies and add greater burdens on new product development.
- b) The development of Medical Products by following rigid processes to ensure that a high quality, safe, and effective end product is built to meet customer requirements.
- c) Support in product manufacturing, fabricating component parts, delivering active pharmaceutical ingredients, consulting for clinical trials, regulatory, or project management, supplying product distribution networks, and storing medical data.
- d) Minimize the length of time from concept to market, number of studies, size and complexity of the clinical trials, and requirements for various countries’ regulatory approvals are staggering.
- Basic concepts & Application of Project Management
- Project Modelling and Management with Applications in MS – Project
- People Management in Projects
- Scope Management
- Applying Project Management Principles to Biomedical Industry
To see the thematic areas of modules (Click here)
Duration: 3 Months (50 Hours – Online Lectures by Industry Experts – Weekends – on every Saturday 06:00 PM – 09:00 PM IST)
- For Indian Nationals: 24,500 (Including GST); this fee covers Online Training Fee INR 20,000/- + Assessment Fee INR 4,500
- For Foreign Nationals: USD 425; this fee covers Online Training Fee USD 300 + Assessment Fee $125.
Discount:(Only For Online Training Fee; Not for Assessment Fee)
Group / Corporate Discounts
5- 9 Candidates
10 – 14 Candidates
15 or More Candidates
Qualification Pack (Click Here)
Model Curriculum (Click Here)