- PrimedeQ is India’s first comprehensive B2B e-Marketplace (www.primedeq.com) for everything related to medical equipment. We are a “one-stop-destination” for buying medical equipment, selling used equipment, buying spares and accessories online and most importantly full-time/part-time and one-time equipment repair and maintenance services. We assist hospitals with all medical equipment related services, compliant with NABH, such as Quality Assurance (QA), AERB approvals, Calibrations services etc.
- Established in the year 2016, Primedeq India Private Limited is one of the
prominent used hospital equipment companies in South India today.
- The Founding team of PrimedeQ are veterans in the industry with over 75+ years
aggregate experience. “Ms. Shanthi Mathur”, is the Founder & CEO of PrimedeQ
with over 24 years of experience in healthcare, IT and Financials services domains.
She has worked with leading organizations such as Max Healthcare, IBM India, Asian
Heart Institute and ICICI Ltd.
- PrimedeQ’s aim is to empower healthcare providers by transforming the way medical
equipment are purchased and taken care of today. We aim to empower healthcare
providers with appropriate information and expertise, bring about more transparency
and make equipment and servicing available at more affordable costs.
- We are committed to support Indian manufacturers under the ‘Make in India’
initiative to reach their end customers in a more cost-effective way.
Primedeq India Private Limited
Mahendra College of Engineering was established in the year 2005 by Thiru. M.G.Bharathkumar,
Founder Chairman as a self-financing Engineering College. This institution is located in a sprawling campus of about 18 acres at Salem. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The Institution started functioning from the academic year 2005-06, with an intake of 240 students and 17 faculty members, offering engineering under graduate degree programmes in Computer, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication and Information Technology. In the subsequent years, four more UG and seven PG programmes were started. Presently it has a total strength ofabout 2000 students and 261 faculty members offering 8 UG and 7 PG programmes. MCE graduates are placed in a diverse range of organizations. Many students have chosen their higher studiesand many have become entrepreneurs.MCE has many credentials under its fold. The departments of CSE, IT,ECE, EEE and Mechanical have been recognized by Anna University as “Research Centres” to carry out research programs leading to Doctoral Degree. MCE has made large stride in Engineering Education and has emerged as one of the pioneering Institutions in the region. MCE will continue to strive hard and work towards achieving its Vision.
- M.S. College of Engineering(BMSCE) is an autonomous engineering college in Basavangudi, Bangalore, India.
- The college, started in 1946 by B. M. Sreenivasaiah, was the first private sector initiative in technical education in India and is run by the BMS Educational Trust.
- It was affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University from 1998 to 2008, and became autonomous in 2008.
- BMSCE is located on the Basavangudi Area Bull Temple Road, diagonally opposite to the famous Bull Temple. Though a private engineering college, it is partially funded by the Government of Karnataka.
- Among engineering colleges, BMSCE ranked 18th by India Todayin 2017, 45 by Outlook India in 2016 and 67 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.
- BMSCE is accredited with A Grade by NAAC (2013-2018) and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi (BMSCE has the unique distinction of being one of the first Institution in India identified by National Board of Accreditation for evaluation under Tier-I NBA Accreditation Washington accord).
- A strong alumni base of over 35,000 most of them occupying coveted positions in various Educational, Industrial and Research organizations. The college is being ranked consistently among the top 20 engineering colleges in the country by surveys conducted by various media sources.
- KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology (KPRIET),is a new generation engineering college established in the year 2009 by KPR Charities.
- KPRIETapproved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, is dedicated for an unparalleled learning experience. This commitment is best reflected in its vision to become a globally recognized institute of engineering and technology by the year 2020.
- KPRIETis located on sprawling150 acres of lush green campus with 5.7 lakh sq. ft state-of-the-art buildings.
- Students and staff at KPRIET take great pride in the main features of the institute such as world-class infrastructure, top-flight faculty, well stocked library, high pass percentage, excellent placement record, unique student projects etc.
- Annamalai University, accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAACin 2014, is one of India’s largest public residential universities with 10 Faculties and 49 departments of study.
- Sprawling over 950 Acres of land, the University does yeoman service in taking education to the doorsteps of the people who are otherwise far from access to centres of higher learning.
- “The Times Higher Education World University Ranking – 2018” has ranked Annamalai University in 801 – 1000 for Overall category and 401 – 500 for Life Sciences category.
- “The CWTS Leiden Ranking 2017”, on scientific impact of universities and on universities’ involvement in scientific collaboration & scientific performance, has ranked the University at 14th based on the number of publications and 3rd based on the proportion of publications that, compared with other publications in the same field and in the same year, belong to the top 10% most frequently cited.
- “The Nielsen – India Today Ranking” (2017) has ranked Annamalai University 11th among the top 30 Universities in India.
- “The SC Imago Institutional Ranking” (2016) has ranked 4th in Tamil Nadu and 20th among the top 100 institutions for Higher Education in India.
- To its credit, The University has obtained 15 Patents and has 40MoUs with research partners like FAO, IRRI & USDA.
- The only Engineering College in Kerala consistently with 80% pass in the results analysis (2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013) by Calicut University and Directorate of Technical Education.
- Sahrdaya hosts TEKON, KETCON 2018 organized by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment and Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology.
- It is one of the most prestigious and preferred institution of Kerala. The environment in Sahrdaya paves way for an ideal learning ambience providing exposure to different cultures and perspectives for fruitful and meaningful interactions.
- Recognized by AICTE, New Delhi. Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, University of Calicut and approved by Government of Kerala. Accredited by the Institution of Engineers(India). Managed by Irinjalakuda Diocesan Educational Trust.
SAHRDAYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology (RGIT) is established by Sir. M. Visvesvaraya Education Trust, Bangalore with an object of promoting research oriented and advanced courses in the field of engineering.
- The college is situated in the heart of the city. The distance to the college from the city railway station and Bangalore airport is 7 kms & 15 kms respectively
- It has vast experience in running professional courses in the State of Karnataka. Achieving excellence in education is the main aim of RGIT. It has the academic excellence, good infrastructure and best teaching practice, which has helped RGIT to become one of the leading Institutes of the state.
- The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, Affiliated to Visveswaraya Technological University, Karnataka.’ in Kerala , Consistently with above 80% pass in the results analysis (2009, 2010 2011GY
- RGIT provides greater importance for the research activities in the field of engineering. Its research centre is recognised by the Visvesvaraya Technological University.
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur was set up as the first
IIEST of the country by the Government of India in 2014 by converting the erstwhile Bengal
Engineering and Science University, Shibpur. The institute, established 1856, is the second
oldest engineering institute of the country. The institute offers undergraduate engineering
education through ten engineering departments apart from post graduate degrees from these
departments along with 4 departments dedicated to applied sciences, and six interdisciplinary
academic schools and centres. PhD programme is offered through all the academic units. The
medical technology education is conducted mostly through the Centre for Healthcare Science
and Technology, which offers two M .Tech level programmes in biomedical engineering and
occupational health. This apart, the research activities in this sector are conducted at focus areas
of biosensors, bioinstrumentation, biomaterials, biomechanics, imaging and image processing,
cancer diagnosis, stem cell regenerative medicine, biotechnology and drug development. Several
departments are engaged with the Centre for these activities and several extramural projects are
ongoing in these areas.
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
KLE DR.M.S. SHESHGIRI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- M S Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum (KLE DR. MSSCET) formerly known as KLECET belongs to KLE Society, a society which has a legacy of 100 years in the field of Education and is one of the largest education societies in the Asia continent.
- The campus has an area of 17 Acres. It is self-financing Institute recognized by All India Council for Technical Educationand is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Established in the year 1979, KLE DR.MSSCET is a Self-financing, Non-Autonomous and an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum.
- The Institute conducts a full range of academic activities in the field of Engineering and Management education covering research, teaching, training, consulting and intellectual infrastructure development.
- The institution presently offers 9 Under Graduate and 6 Post Graduate (M.Tech) programmes in various disciplines of Engineering including M. C. A. and M. B. A. for graduates of various disciplines.
- With 10 departments recognized by VTU as research centres and state of art facilities for doing quality research, the college is one of the most preferred places for doing research and doctoral programmes by academicians and research scholars in North Karnataka.
- Parul University is an established university established under Gujarat Private University Act 2009, after legislation passed by the Government of Gujarat on 26th March 2015 giving University status to Parul Group of Institutes functioning under the aegis of Parul Arogya Seva Mandal Trust.
- Parul University is an amalgamation on 34 Institutes offering, 250+ programs, 150+ acre fully equipped campus housing 28000+ students, 900+ International Students from 49 Countries, 2000+ faculty members & providing in-campus residential facility to 7000+ students making it India’s Premier Multidisciplinary University.
- It is the only institution in Gujarat to have 110+ faculty members from reputed organizations such as IITs & NITs.
- Campus is an immaculate blend of youth under the guidance of experienced academicians creating serene academic ambience of teaching, learning, knowledge & innovation for all the stake holders.
MAHATMA GANDHI MISSION’S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- MGM’s College of Engineering and Technology(MGMCET) is governed by Mahatma Gandhi Mission, a Charitable Trust Act 1950 and Societies Regulation Act 1860.
- Since its inception in 1982, Mahatma Gandhi Mission has developed into an excellent educational group and is totally committed to human resource development.
- MGM is now a chain of Engineering, Medical, Nursing, Management, Dental, Physiotherapy, Science, Journalism and Fine Arts spread over four educational centres – Navi Mumbai , Nanded, Aurangabad and Noida.
- In continuation of its proud tradition of enriching the human resource needs of the country, the Mission has set up in 1986, our institute MGM’s College of Engineering & Technology, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai.
- The objective of the institution is to impart value based quality education by combining academics with exposure to industry.
- College is affiliated to University of Mumbai and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. MGMCET is awarded with ISO-9001-2000 Certification by RINA for providing technical education in engineering field as per the guidelines of University of Mumbai.
- It maintains picturesque and lush green gardens around to provide a soothing atmosphere conducive to learning. Admission to the institute is as per the conditions laid down by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, (SSNCE) is the outcome of the vision and initiative of Padma Bhushan Dr. Shiv Nadar, a pioneer in the field of Information Technology.
The Institution certified by NAAC (A + Grade), NBA, and ISO 9001:2008 reflects the ideals of its founder and seeks to achieve excellence as an academic institution and advanced research
centre. The institution offers eight U.G. degree programmes in Biomedical, Civil, EEE, ECE, CSE, IT, Chemical and Mechanical Engineering. It also offers eleven P.G. degree programmes.
The institution through its dedicated management and staff members is committed to promote research and provide quality education. Within a span of 22 years, SSN has grown into one of
the top educational institutions in the country and becomes an autonomous institute in the year 2018. Some of the salient features of SSN are: Ranked 36 th in Engineering Category and 73rd
among all educational institutions in India Ranking 2018 by NIRF, MHRD; The state-of-the-art infrastructure with over 1.8 million square feet of buildings; Spacious hostels, sports facilities and faculty quarters within the campus; A student body of 4300+ students, 500 Ph.D. scholars and 280 faculty members, 75% of whom are Ph.Ds.
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology(RIT), formerly S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), is an autonomous private engineering college located in Bangalore, Karnataka and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University headquartered at Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
- The college was established in 1962. Since August 2007, RIT has been academically autonomous for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs.
- While VTU will still award the degrees, the college has academic freedom in framing its own schemes of study, curricula and student evaluation.
- RIT offers undergraduate and graduate courses of study and research including Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration and offers programs leading to award of PhD in various disciplines.
- RIT is also a research centre in 12 areas including engineering and management disciplines. RIT is the only engineering college in Bangalore that is autonomous for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- The institute has academic alliances with Intel, IBM, Schneider Electric, JSW Steel Ltd, Cognizant, EMC, Nokia and other multinationals. It also partnered ISRO in 2010 to build the StudSat nano satellite and RIT was chosen in 2012 to join the consortium of colleges that would assist ISRO in the present StudSat-2.
- The institute is also credited for the development of India’s first unmanned air vehicle (UAV) with an autopilot system.
M.S.RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Researchis a private university in the Guntur district Andhra Pradesh, India. It is in the rural area of Vadlamudi, on the southeastern part of Guntur City.
- The campus is about 15 km from Guntur City. The main entrance is on the Guntur-Tenali Straight inside is the Administrative Block (A-Block). Vignan NTR Library is 10 meters from the main entrance. There is another entrance on the Tenali-Guntur Highway: Lara Entrance.
- Vignan collaborates with foreign universities to set out opportunities and to create positive academic engagement between them.
- MOUS includes the development of joint research activities, student training and development, student exchange and exchange of publications and journals. MOUS can be considered as starting point for international partnership development among the countries.
- The Institution strongly believes that a credible evaluation system determines the quality of teaching learning, attendance and discipline and general behaviour of the students. Led by this conviction, the evaluation procedures are laid down.
- Karpaga Vinayaga Educational Trust was founded in 1993 by Thiru S. Regupathy, B.Sc.B.L, Former minister of state, Government of India.
- Its maiden venture was the establishment of J J College of Arts and Science, Pudukkottai in 1994.
- In 2001, Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology blossomed near Chennai in a 65 acre campus on the GST Road. Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Sciences, Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences and Karpaga Vinayaga College of Nursing followed suit in the same campus in a short span of time.
- The avowed objective of the Trust was to provide facilities for innovative higher education with vocational bias.
- The College unflinchingly marches towards its ultimate dream of becoming a deemed university .
- Having established an Arts and Science college of excellence, the trust deemed it fit to start an Engineering college and the Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology (KVCET) took birth.
KARPAGA VINAYAGA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC) is an engineering and research institute in Mumbai, India.
- Founded in 1983, the year in which the Government of Maharashtra granted permission to start private engineering colleges in the state, it is the first and the oldest private engineering institute affiliated to the University of Mumbai, one of the oldest universities of Asia.
- TSEC is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education with the highest grade A.
- Approved by the Directorate of Technical Education of Maharashtra on 16 September 1983, and was among the first institutes in the country to offer undergraduate level studies in specializations of computer engineering, information technology and biomedical engineering.
- The Department of Biomedical Engineering is one of the oldest in India and was set up in 1983.
- At the desktop of achievements of the institute lies the starting of the Ph.D. program by the University of Mumbaiin the department of Information Technology.
- JIS College of Engineering is an engineering college located in West Bengal, India.
- The college was established in the millennium year 2000 by JIS Foundation and over the last decade grown in rapid strides to transform it into an Autonomous Institute.
- The Institution is declared Autonomous by the University Grant Commission University Grants Commission(UGC) in 2011. The autonomous status conferred with qualification of 2(f) and 12(b).
- The Institution is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT). The Institution was accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2009 and all its eligible technological departments are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) or under re accreditation process.
- Further, the Institution has qualified for the World Bank Grant of Rs. 4 crore under Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) Phase II in the Subcomponent 1.2, for PG and Demand driven Research & Development & Innovation, as the only private self-financed institution from the State of West Bengal after three lead Universities JU, BESU and CU.
- The objective of Research & development (R&D) initiatives undertaken by JIS College of Engineering (JISCE) is to build research careers, internationalization of human potential, support to strengthen the knowledge foundation and promote the creation of new applications, as well as societal impact of education, research and innovation.
JIS College of Engineering
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
- Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College (SREC), Coimbatore established in the year 1994 by SNR Sons Charitable Trust is one of the 17 institutions managed by the trust.
- SREC is an autonomous institution offering 9 Undergraduate programmes in the disciplines of Aeronautical, Biomedical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering.
- The institution offers nine Post Graduate programmes in Engineering and Technology with specializations of Software Engineering, Power Electronics and Drives, Manufacturing Engineering, VLSI Design, Computer Science and Engineering , Embedded System Technologies, Control and Instrumentation Engineering, Thermal Engineering and Nanoscience and Technology, in addition to MBA.
- The institution currently has 5000 plus students passionately mentored by 339 faculty members of whom 66 are holding Ph.D.
Tenxhealth Technologies is a healthcare technology solution provider specialising in hospital automation . It is actively involved in planning ,installation, commissioning and maintenance of biomedical equipment and end to end health IT solutions.Mr U K Ananthapadmanabhan, Director and his team have over 3 decades of experience in desgning and building smart and lean hospitals. Implemetation of hospital information /Electronic medical records systems, medical equipment and third party software integration and workflow automation have been their forte.
Tenxhealth as a part of its skill development initiative and as a partner organisation of IBSC offers a range of teaching and training programs in the area of health IT , hospital facilities engineering and service delivery management to biomedical engineering students and practicing hospital management professionals to enhance their knowledge,competency and skills in the rapidly evolving healthcare technology landscape .
TENXHEALTH TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Dr. N.G.P. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,
Kovai Medical Center Research and Educational Trust, Coimbatore was established in the year 1990 with the goal of rendering quality education and training to the people of India and the world. It runs Kovai Medical Center and Hospital (KMCH), College of Nursing, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Allied Health Sciences, Dr.NGP Arts and Science College, College of Education and The NGP School. It crossed a major milestone by establishing Dr. N.G. P Institute of Technology in the year 2007. It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, Accredited by NAAC, Recognized by UGC and Accredited by NBA (BME, CSE, ECE, EEE & MECH). The institution offers 7 UG programs, 5 PG programs and 4 Ph.D programs in various fields of Engineering. The institute envisions to empower its students, for succeeding in a changing world to become productive engineers and responsible citizens. The department of Biomedical Engineering was established in the year 2012 and received NBA accreditation in 2018. The various lab facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and excellent infrastructure
facilities which enhances the learning ability of students. It has established the Center for Medical Equipment and Systems and Medical Equipment Calibration Centre with the support of KMCH for intensive training on addressing various real-time problems in medical devices.
Panjab University is a public collegiate Central university located in Chandigarh, India. Originated in 1882 as the University of the Punjab Lahore, it was relocated in Chandigarh in the year 1947 as the East Punjab University after the partition of India, where the university was split between India and Pakistan.
The university has 78 teaching and research departments and 10 centres/chairs for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh. It has 188 affiliated colleges spread over the eight districts of Punjab state and union-territory of Chandigarh, with Regional Centres at Muktsar, Ludhiana and Hoshiarpur cities in Punjab state. It is one of the most well ranked universities in India.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, the sixth member of the IIT fraternity, was established in 1994. The academic programme of IIT Guwahati commenced in 1995. At present the Institute has eleven departments and five inter-disciplinary academic centres covering all the major engineering, science and humanities disciplines, offering B.Tech, B.Des, MA, M.Des, M.Tech, MSc and PhD programmes. Within a short period of time, IIT Guwahati has been able to build up world class infrastructure for carrying out advanced research and has been equipped with state-of-the-art scientific and engineering instruments. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati’s campus is on a sprawling 285 hectares plot of land on the north bank of the river Brahmaputra around 20 kms from the heart of the city. With the majestic Brahmaputra on one side, and with hills and vast open spaces on others, the campus provides an ideal setting for learning.
The Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC) is a Not-for-Profit, Non- Statutory Certifying Organization, under the ambit of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) and registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The Council has been promoted by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC) and Healthcare Industry Leaders representing both public and private sector.
Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC)
North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
Established in the year 1973, North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU) was passed by an Act (24 of 1973) by both Houses of Parliament. It is a central university which has received ‘A’ grade accreditation from NAAC. It is affiliated to 66 undergraduate colleges including eight professional institutes. NEHU comprises of 44 academic departments and 2 study centres under eight schools that offer UG, PG and doctoral level programmes across various disciplines.
Agni College of Technology (ACT) established in the year 2001 by Sri Balaji Charitable and Educational Trust., located in Chennai, India. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Affiliated to Anna University Chennai, Accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi and an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution.
Agni College of Technology (ACT)
B V Raju Institute of Technology (BVRIT)
B V Raju Institute of Technology (BVRIT) was established by the eminent philanthropist (Late) Padmabhushan Dr. B.V. Raju under the aegis of Sri Vishnu Educational Society (SVES) in the year 1997. BVRIT was granted UGC – Autonomous Status from the year 2014. The Institute is also duly approved by the AICTE and the Government of Telangana State and is affiliated to JNTU, HYDERABAD. BVRIT is accredited by both NBA and NAAC, New Delhi.
SIMS is established by a team of multidisciplinary professionals with an objective to meet the health care demands in various streams right from recruitment to delivery of health services globally.
We specialize in Medical Staffing and Services, Digital Home Health, Diagnostics & Tele-Medicine, Health IT and Medical Tourism.
SIMS is a dedicated health services provider offering medical care at your doorstep through our Digital Home Health platform.
We provide training to our registered candidates ( Doctors, Nurses, Paramedical and allied health professionals) through our skill development programme to enhance their skills and place them globally as per their qualifications and aspirations.
SIMS Healthcare Pvt. Ltd
Mahendra Institute of Technology
Mahendra Institute of Technology was established in 2007 by the Mahendra Educational Trust under the visionary leadership of renowned educationalist Shri. M.G. Bharath Kumar, is the Chairman of the Trust and a well-known Philanthropist in this region. The College is situated on the Salem-to-Tiruchengode main road, about 25 km away from Salem.
Mahendra Institute of Technology is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Anna University – Chennai. Currently, it offers eight undergraduate programmes and three postgraduate programmes in Engineering & Technology. The college has research centre’s in Mechanical Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering through which doctorate programmes are offered.
FBE India Private Limited is a newly incorporated Company based in Hyderabad India. It is a direct subsidiary of Flinders Biomedical Enterprises Pty Ltd (FBE) which is owned by Flinders Foundation based in Adelaide South Australia.
FBE is attached to the joint Biomedical Engineering Department of Flinders University School of Medicine / Flinders Medical Centre and The South Australian Biomedical Engineering Service. Under a memorandum between Flinders Foundation and SA Health, FBE makes biomedical engineering expertise on a commercial basis and to develop medical devices and services.
FBE has grown out of the biomedical engineering research and consultancy practices that have been operating out of Flinders Medical Centre for a number of years. FBE’s close collaboration with the Flinders Biomedical Engineering group at Flinders Medical Centre / Flinders University School of Medicine, provides a unique opportunity to get developing medical devices to market.
Flinders Foundation is a fundraising body located at Flinders Medical Centre. Profit generated by FBE is invested in further research at Flinders Medical Centre and Flinders University, and other health and medical care and research institutions in South Australia.
The Foundations aim is to foster innovation and discovery in health to transform people’s lives.
FBE India Pvt Ltd
MIT ADT University
MIT Art Design and Technology University (MIT ADT University) is a place where creativity and innovation coexist. MIT ADT has been established under the prestigious flagship of MIT Group of Institutions. It is a UGC recognized multidisciplinary University and has been bestowed with the ‘Best Campus Award’ by ASSOCHAM. MIT ADT spans across a vast green stretch of 125 acres of land at Vishwaraj baugh Loni, Kalbhor, Pune. One of the most distinct features of this land is that it was previously owned by late Shree Raj Kapoor a celebrated Bollywood actor.
MIT ADT offers multiple courses at under graduate, post graduate and Doctorate levels in Fine Art Design, Management, Marine engineering, Bioscience Engineering, Food Technology, Film and Television as well as Broadcasting and journalism. All of these programs have been crafted in sync with the present industry standards. 4000+ new students get enrolled in these varied courses every year. The strength of the university at present is of 8400+ students and the numbers are increasing by the day.
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar is one of the eight new IITs set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, to expand the reach and enhance the quality of technical education in the country. This institute is committed to providing state-of-the-art technical education in a variety of fields and also for facilitating transmission of knowledge in keeping with latest developments in pedagogy. These two areas of focus will enable students to gain exposure to recent trends in their chosen domains of study and gain practical experience through a wide variety of activities the institute facilitates in its own campus and arranges for in collaboration with industry and other institutes.
Salem College of Engineering and Technology
Education is all about creating a milieu of academic autonomy where dazzling minds congregate discern and become skilled at. One would experience top of the world living and learning experience at SCET. Salem College of Engineering and Technology, one of the foremost multi professional institutions is an acknowledged guiding star in professional and career-oriented education. It provides an integral; interdisciplinary education – an inimitable intersection between proposition and practice, zeal and rationale.
The College offers courses of study that are on the frontiers of knowledge and it connects the devout and functional dimensions of intellectual life, in a thought-provoking environment that fosters rigorous scholarship and supportive community. This institute is a great possession of the committed trust called Sivasakthi Charities in Salem District, TamilNadu.
Saveetha Engineering College (SEC) was established in 2001, by the Founder Chairman Dr. N. M. Veeraiyan, a committed and dedicated Medical Professional.
SEC has a total strength of 4349 students in 12 UG courses which includes Agricultural, AI&DS, BioMedical, Civil, Chemical, CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, IT, Mechanical and Medical Electronics & also has 8 PG Courses including MBA.
National Board of Accredition NBA has Accridited 5 UG courses.
SEC is Ranked 96 out of 7000+ Engineering Colleges in India by the National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) for the academic year 2017-18 among all IITs, Central, State and Private Institutions in India.
SEC awarded ‘A’ Grade with a high score of 3.19 on a scale of 4 by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for 5 Years.
SEC awarded as Autonomous Status by the UGC from the academic year 2019-2020.
The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India has recognized the college as a Scientific and Industrial Research
Organization (SIRO), considering its potential for Research and Development activities.
Saveetha Engineering College
Sikkim Manipal University - Institute of Technology (SMIT)
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT) is awe inspiring and more than enough to motivate any one to be a part of this beautiful, resort like campus nestling on the banks of River Teesta in the verdant hills of East Sikkim. The institute is a constituent college of Sikkim Manipal University located in Tadong, Gangtok. Established in 1997, SMIT is part of the renowned Manipal Group that has made its mark in the field of education and health services in India and abroad. SMIT enjoys approval by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and University Grants Commission (UGC). It is also accredited by NBA. In addition, it also holds ISO 9001 accreditation vide NS-EN ISO 9001:2000.
The Nandha Engineering College is an autonomous institution located at Vaikkal Medu, Perundurai in the Erode district of Tamil Nadu in India. It is accredited by NAAC and NBA. It was founded by Nandha Institutions in 2001. Its purpose is the provision of technical education at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Nandha Engineering College
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology
Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology (Dr. AIT) is an autonomous engineering college on Outer Ring Road, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore, India. Founded by M.H.Jayprakash Narayan in 1979, and named after B. R. Ambedkar, the institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum and is accredited by AICTE. It offers graduate and postgraduate courses. The institute has been granted academic autonomy, which means it can frame its own syllabus and conduct its own examinations. C. Nanjundaswamy is the principal of the college.
Jerusalem College of Engineering was established in the year 1995 under the umbrella of Jerusalem Education Trust to impart quality engineering education. Over the period of 23 years it has made a mark of itself and got established as an institution which offers excellent engineering education. It is one of the very rare Institutes which is situated in close proximity to premier educational institutes and also the IT Hub of Chennai. The institute offers 7 Under-graduate and 6 Post-graduate course in Engineering, Technology and Management.
The Institute has very good infrastructural facilities and laboratories with state-of-the art equipment. The faculty of the college are a nice blend of both academic and industrial experience. The alumni of the college holding key positions in various national/international industries and academic institutions have brought laurels to the institution. The institute has been consistently getting University Ranks at both the UG and PG level. The institute is accredited by NAAC and NBA.
Jerusalem College of Engineering
RAAJ GPRAC Pvt Ltd.
Raaj GPRA Consultants is a Thane-Mumbai (India) based agency providing Regulatory dossier preparation/submission services and Regulatory Compliance Audit services to International and Indian pharmaceutical companies.
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology (DAIT) was started in the year 2013, which currently offers five UG programs in various disciplines. The college is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The prime concern of the entire institution is to develop creativity that technology anticipates and impart quality education to enable students in order to build a great future for them. Our management has more than 45 years of experience in providing quality education and about 20 years in producing successful Engineers.
DAIT is ideally located on a sprawling and elegantly landscaped area campus. The pride of DAIT is its highly qualified and experienced faculty team and its excellent infrastructural facilities. At present, our college has Six distinctive departments such as B.E. Biomedical Engineering (BME), B.E. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), B.E. Mechanical Engineering (Mech), B.E. Robotics & Automation (R&A)* and B.Tech Food Technology (FT).
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology
esskay compuservices Pvt Ltd.
Esskay has been working as the preferred service partner for many global healthcare companies.
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology (DAIT) Coimbatore, was started with the UG programs in the year 2013, which currently offers five UG programs in various disciplines. It is a Muslim minority institution approved by AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to the Anna University, Chennai. The prime concern of the entire institution is to develop creativity that technology anticipates and impart quality education to enable students in order to build a great future for them. Our management has more than 45 years of experience in providing quality education and about 15 years in producing successful Engineers.
DAIT is ideally located on a sprawling and elegantly landscaped area campus. The pride of DAIT is its highly qualified and experienced faculty members and its excellent infrastructural facilities. At present, our college has five distinctive departments such as B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), B.E. Bio Medical Engineering (BME), B.E. Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) B.E in Robotics and Automation and B.Tech Food Technology.
Dhaanish Ahmed Institute of Technology
SRI SIDDHARTHA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology (SSIT), Tumkur Karnataka. SSIT was started in the year 1979 under the ambit of Sri Siddhartha Education Society (SSES), Tumkur. Since then, it has grown with time. At present, the Institute runs 9 programmes in Bachelor of Engineering (BE) and 7 Post Graduate programmes, Several Doctoral programmes and Master of Computer Application with an annual intake of 836.
The Institution is one among the 14 Technical Institutions in Karnataka State, selected by the World Bank, for the award of financial assistance under Phase II of Technical Education quality improvement program (TEQIP). This assistance will be utilized to improve quality of education, research activities, establishment of center of excellence, Strengthening of Post Graduate Programme. Under this scheme, initiative on a large scale has already been taken for providing a congenial ambiance for learning and research.