Primedeq India Private Limited
- PrimedeQ is India’s first comprehensive B2B e-Marketplace (www.primedeq.com) for everything related to medical equipment. We are a “one-stop-destination” for buying medical equipment, selling used equipment, buying spares and accessories online and most importantly full-time/part-time and one-time equipment repair and maintenance services. We assist hospitals with all medical equipment related services, compliant with NABH, such as Quality Assurance (QA), AERB approvals, Calibrations services etc.
- Established in the year 2016, Primedeq India Private Limited is one of the
prominent used hospital equipment companies in South India today.
- The Founding team of PrimedeQ are veterans in the industry with over 75+ years
aggregate experience. “Ms. Shanthi Mathur”, is the Founder & CEO of PrimedeQ
with over 24 years of experience in healthcare, IT and Financials services domains.
She has worked with leading organizations such as Max Healthcare, IBM India, Asian
Heart Institute and ICICI Ltd.
- PrimedeQ’s aim is to empower healthcare providers by transforming the way medical
equipment are purchased and taken care of today. We aim to empower healthcare
providers with appropriate information and expertise, bring about more transparency
and make equipment and servicing available at more affordable costs.
- We are committed to support Indian manufacturers under the ‘Make in India’
initiative to reach their end customers in a more cost-effective way.
Mahendra College of Engineering was established in the year 2005 by Thiru. M.G.Bharathkumar,
Founder Chairman as a self-financing Engineering College. This institution is located in a sprawling campus of about 18 acres at Salem. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The Institution started functioning from the academic year 2005-06, with an intake of 240 students and 17 faculty members, offering engineering under graduate degree programmes in Computer, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication and Information Technology. In the subsequent years, four more UG and seven PG programmes were started. Presently it has a total strength ofabout 2000 students and 261 faculty members offering 8 UG and 7 PG programmes. MCE graduates are placed in a diverse range of organizations. Many students have chosen their higher studiesand many have become entrepreneurs.MCE has many credentials under its fold. The departments of CSE, IT,ECE, EEE and Mechanical have been recognized by Anna University as “Research Centres” to carry out research programs leading to Doctoral Degree. MCE has made large stride in Engineering Education and has emerged as one of the pioneering Institutions in the region. MCE will continue to strive hard and work towards achieving its Vision.
- M.S. College of Engineering(BMSCE) is an autonomous engineering college in Basavangudi, Bangalore, India.
- The college, started in 1946 by B. M. Sreenivasaiah, was the first private sector initiative in technical education in India and is run by the BMS Educational Trust.
- It was affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University from 1998 to 2008, and became autonomous in 2008.
- BMSCE is located on the Basavangudi Area Bull Temple Road, diagonally opposite to the famous Bull Temple. Though a private engineering college, it is partially funded by the Government of Karnataka.
- Among engineering colleges, BMSCE ranked 18th by India Todayin 2017, 45 by Outlook India in 2016 and 67 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018.
- BMSCE is accredited with A Grade by NAAC (2013-2018) and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi (BMSCE has the unique distinction of being one of the first Institution in India identified by National Board of Accreditation for evaluation under Tier-I NBA Accreditation Washington accord).
- A strong alumni base of over 35,000 most of them occupying coveted positions in various Educational, Industrial and Research organizations. The college is being ranked consistently among the top 20 engineering colleges in the country by surveys conducted by various media sources.
- KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology (KPRIET),is a new generation engineering college established in the year 2009 by KPR Charities.
- KPRIETapproved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, is dedicated for an unparalleled learning experience. This commitment is best reflected in its vision to become a globally recognized institute of engineering and technology by the year 2020.
- KPRIETis located on sprawling150 acres of lush green campus with 5.7 lakh sq. ft state-of-the-art buildings.
- Students and staff at KPRIET take great pride in the main features of the institute such as world-class infrastructure, top-flight faculty, well stocked library, high pass percentage, excellent placement record, unique student projects etc.
- Annamalai University, accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAACin 2014, is one of India’s largest public residential universities with 10 Faculties and 49 departments of study.
- Sprawling over 950 Acres of land, the University does yeoman service in taking education to the doorsteps of the people who are otherwise far from access to centres of higher learning.
- “The Times Higher Education World University Ranking – 2018” has ranked Annamalai University in 801 – 1000 for Overall category and 401 – 500 for Life Sciences category.
- “The CWTS Leiden Ranking 2017”, on scientific impact of universities and on universities’ involvement in scientific collaboration & scientific performance, has ranked the University at 14th based on the number of publications and 3rd based on the proportion of publications that, compared with other publications in the same field and in the same year, belong to the top 10% most frequently cited.
- “The Nielsen – India Today Ranking” (2017) has ranked Annamalai University 11th among the top 30 Universities in India.
- “The SC Imago Institutional Ranking” (2016) has ranked 4th in Tamil Nadu and 20th among the top 100 institutions for Higher Education in India.
- To its credit, The University has obtained 15 Patents and has 40MoUs with research partners like FAO, IRRI & USDA.
- The only Engineering College in Kerala consistently with 80% pass in the results analysis (2009,2010,2011,2012 and 2013) by Calicut University and Directorate of Technical Education.
- Sahrdaya hosts TEKON, KETCON 2018 organized by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment and Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology.
- It is one of the most prestigious and preferred institution of Kerala. The environment in Sahrdaya paves way for an ideal learning ambience providing exposure to different cultures and perspectives for fruitful and meaningful interactions.
- Recognized by AICTE, New Delhi. Affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, University of Calicut and approved by Government of Kerala. Accredited by the Institution of Engineers(India). Managed by Irinjalakuda Diocesan Educational Trust.
SAHRDAYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
RAJIV GANDHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology (RGIT) is established by Sir. M. Visvesvaraya Education Trust, Bangalore with an object of promoting research oriented and advanced courses in the field of engineering.
- The college is situated in the heart of the city. The distance to the college from the city railway station and Bangalore airport is 7 kms & 15 kms respectively
- It has vast experience in running professional courses in the State of Karnataka. Achieving excellence in education is the main aim of RGIT. It has the academic excellence, good infrastructure and best teaching practice, which has helped RGIT to become one of the leading Institutes of the state.
- The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, Affiliated to Visveswaraya Technological University, Karnataka.’ in Kerala , Consistently with above 80% pass in the results analysis (2009, 2010 2011GY
- RGIT provides greater importance for the research activities in the field of engineering. Its research centre is recognised by the Visvesvaraya Technological University.
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur was set up as the first
IIEST of the country by the Government of India in 2014 by converting the erstwhile Bengal
Engineering and Science University, Shibpur. The institute, established 1856, is the second
oldest engineering institute of the country. The institute offers undergraduate engineering
education through ten engineering departments apart from post graduate degrees from these
departments along with 4 departments dedicated to applied sciences, and six interdisciplinary
academic schools and centres. PhD programme is offered through all the academic units. The
medical technology education is conducted mostly through the Centre for Healthcare Science
and Technology, which offers two M .Tech level programmes in biomedical engineering and
occupational health. This apart, the research activities in this sector are conducted at focus areas
of biosensors, bioinstrumentation, biomaterials, biomechanics, imaging and image processing,
cancer diagnosis, stem cell regenerative medicine, biotechnology and drug development. Several
departments are engaged with the Centre for these activities and several extramural projects are
ongoing in these areas.
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
KLE DR.M.S. SHESHGIRI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- M S Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum (KLE DR. MSSCET) formerly known as KLECET belongs to KLE Society, a society which has a legacy of 100 years in the field of Education and is one of the largest education societies in the Asia continent.
- The campus has an area of 17 Acres. It is self-financing Institute recognized by All India Council for Technical Educationand is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Established in the year 1979, KLE DR.MSSCET is a Self-financing, Non-Autonomous and an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum.
- The Institute conducts a full range of academic activities in the field of Engineering and Management education covering research, teaching, training, consulting and intellectual infrastructure development.
- The institution presently offers 9 Under Graduate and 6 Post Graduate (M.Tech) programmes in various disciplines of Engineering including M. C. A. and M. B. A. for graduates of various disciplines.
- With 10 departments recognized by VTU as research centres and state of art facilities for doing quality research, the college is one of the most preferred places for doing research and doctoral programmes by academicians and research scholars in North Karnataka.
- Parul University is an established university established under Gujarat Private University Act 2009, after legislation passed by the Government of Gujarat on 26th March 2015 giving University status to Parul Group of Institutes functioning under the aegis of Parul Arogya Seva Mandal Trust.
- Parul University is an amalgamation on 34 Institutes offering, 250+ programs, 150+ acre fully equipped campus housing 28000+ students, 900+ International Students from 49 Countries, 2000+ faculty members & providing in-campus residential facility to 7000+ students making it India’s Premier Multidisciplinary University.
- It is the only institution in Gujarat to have 110+ faculty members from reputed organizations such as IITs & NITs.
- Campus is an immaculate blend of youth under the guidance of experienced academicians creating serene academic ambience of teaching, learning, knowledge & innovation for all the stake holders.
MAHATMA GANDHI MISSION’S COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- MGM’s College of Engineering and Technology(MGMCET) is governed by Mahatma Gandhi Mission, a Charitable Trust Act 1950 and Societies Regulation Act 1860.
- Since its inception in 1982, Mahatma Gandhi Mission has developed into an excellent educational group and is totally committed to human resource development.
- MGM is now a chain of Engineering, Medical, Nursing, Management, Dental, Physiotherapy, Science, Journalism and Fine Arts spread over four educational centres – Navi Mumbai , Nanded, Aurangabad and Noida.
- In continuation of its proud tradition of enriching the human resource needs of the country, the Mission has set up in 1986, our institute MGM’s College of Engineering & Technology, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai.
- The objective of the institution is to impart value based quality education by combining academics with exposure to industry.
- College is affiliated to University of Mumbai and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. MGMCET is awarded with ISO-9001-2000 Certification by RINA for providing technical education in engineering field as per the guidelines of University of Mumbai.
- It maintains picturesque and lush green gardens around to provide a soothing atmosphere conducive to learning. Admission to the institute is as per the conditions laid down by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
- Nalla G.PalaniSwami initiated the establishment of Dr. N.G.P. Institute of Technology in 2007 and the N.G.P. Group of Educational Institutions.
- The College has been approved by the All India Council for Technical education(AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
- The institute has CISCO Networking Academy, Texas Instruments Centre, National Instruments Lab VIEW Academy and various cells to provide facility for research.
- The library has access to E-journals like IEEE explore, Science Direct etc. The E-journals can be accessed from the campus through Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The institute has signed MoU’s with several industries and institutes of repute faculty and students benefit from these MoU’s as they are being exposed to enriched knowledge and real time experiences.
DR.N.G.P.INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, (SSNCE) is the outcome of the vision and
initiative of Padma Bhushan Dr. Shiv Nadar, a pioneer in the field of Information Technology.
The Institution certified by NAAC (A + Grade), NBA, and ISO 9001:2008 reflects the ideals of
its founder and seeks to achieve excellence as an academic institution and advanced research
centre. The institution offers eight U.G. degree programmes in Biomedical, Civil, EEE, ECE,
CSE, IT, Chemical and Mechanical Engineering. It also offers eleven P.G. degree programmes.
The institution through its dedicated management and staff members is committed to promote
research and provide quality education. Within a span of 22 years, SSN has grown into one of
the top educational institutions in the country and becomes an autonomous institute in the year
2018. Some of the salient features of SSN are: Ranked 36 th in Engineering Category and 73 rd
among all educational institutions in India Ranking 2018 by NIRF, MHRD; The state-of-the-art
infrastructure with over 1.8 million square feet of buildings; Spacious hostels, sports facilities
and faculty quarters within the campus; A student body of 4300+ students, 500 Ph.D. scholars
and 280 faculty members, 75% of whom are Ph.Ds.
- Ramaiah Institute of Technology(RIT), formerly S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT), is an autonomous private engineering college located in Bangalore, Karnataka and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University headquartered at Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
- The college was established in 1962. Since August 2007, RIT has been academically autonomous for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs.
- While VTU will still award the degrees, the college has academic freedom in framing its own schemes of study, curricula and student evaluation.
- RIT offers undergraduate and graduate courses of study and research including Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration and offers programs leading to award of PhD in various disciplines.
- RIT is also a research centre in 12 areas including engineering and management disciplines. RIT is the only engineering college in Bangalore that is autonomous for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- The institute has academic alliances with Intel, IBM, Schneider Electric, JSW Steel Ltd, Cognizant, EMC, Nokiaand other multinationals. It also partnered ISRO in 2010 to build the StudSat nano satellite and RIT was chosen in 2012 to join the consortium of colleges that would assist ISRO in the present StudSat-2.
- The institute is also credited for the development of India’s first unmanned air vehicle (UAV) with an autopilot system.
M.S.RAMAIAH INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology & Researchis a private university in the Guntur district Andhra Pradesh, India. It is in the rural area of Vadlamudi, on the southeastern part of Guntur City.
- The campus is about 15 km from Guntur City. The main entrance is on the Guntur–Tenali Straight inside is the Administrative Block (A-Block). Vignan NTR Libraryis 10 meters from the main entrance. There is another entrance on the Tenali–Guntur Highway: Lara Entrance.
- Vignan collaborates with foreign universities to set out opportunities and to create positive academic engagement between them.
- MOUS includes the development of joint research activities, student training and development, student exchange and exchange of publications and journals. MOUS can be considered as starting point for international partnership development among the countries.
- The Institution strongly believes that a credible evaluation system determines the quality of teaching learning, attendance and discipline and general behaviour of the students. Led by this conviction, the evaluation procedures are laid down.
- Karpaga Vinayaga Educational Trust was founded in 1993 by Thiru S. Regupathy, B.Sc.B.L, Former minister of state, Government of India.
- Its maiden venture was the establishment of J J College of Arts and Science, Pudukkottai in 1994.
- In 2001, Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology blossomed near Chennai in a 65 acre campus on the GST Road. Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Dental Sciences, Karpaga Vinayaga Institute of Medical Sciences and Karpaga Vinayaga College of Nursing followed suit in the same campus in a short span of time.
- The avowed objective of the Trust was to provide facilities for innovative higher education with vocational bias.
- The College unflinchingly marches towards its ultimate dream of becoming a deemed university .
- Having established an Arts and Science college of excellence, the trust deemed it fit to start an Engineering college and the Karpaga Vinayaga College of Engineering and Technology (KVCET) took birth.
KARPAGA VINAYAGA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Thadomal Shahani Engineering College
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (TSEC) is an engineering and research institute in Mumbai, India.
- Founded in 1983,the year in which the Government of Maharashtra granted permission to start private engineering colleges in the state, it is the first and the oldest private engineering institute affiliated to the University of Mumbai, one of the oldest universities of Asia.
- TSEC is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Educationwith the highest grade A.
- Approved by the Directorate of Technical Education of Maharashtraon 16 September 1983, and was among the first institutes in the country to offer undergraduate level studies in specializations of computer engineering, information technology and biomedical engineering.
- The Department of Biomedical Engineeringis one of the oldest in India  and was set up in 1983.
- At the desktop of achievements of the institute lies the starting of the Ph.D. program by the University of Mumbaiin the department of Information Technology.
- JIS College of Engineering is an engineeringcollege located in West Bengal, India.
- The college was established in the millennium year 2000 by JIS Foundation and over the last decade grown in rapid strides to transform it into an Autonomous Institute.
- The Institution is declared Autonomous by the University Grant Commission University Grants Commission(UGC) in 2011. The autonomous status conferred with qualification of 2(f) and 12(b).
- The Institution is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT). The Institution was accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2009 and all its eligible technological departments are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) or under re accreditation process.
- Further, the Institution has qualified for the World Bank Grant of Rs. 4 crore under Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP) Phase II in the Subcomponent 1.2, for PG and Demand driven Research & Development & Innovation, as the only private self-financed institution from the State of West Bengal after three lead Universities JU, BESU and CU.
- The objective of Research & development (R&D) initiatives undertaken by JIS College of Engineering (JISCE) is to build research careers, internationalization of human potential, support to strengthen the knowledge foundation and promote the creation of new applications, as well as societal impact of education, research and innovation.
JIS College of Engineering
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
- Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College (SREC), Coimbatore established in the year 1994 by SNR Sons Charitable Trust is one of the 17 institutions managed by the trust.
- SREC is an autonomous institution offering 9 Undergraduate programmes in the disciplines of Aeronautical, Biomedical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering.
- The institution offers nine Post Graduate programmes in Engineering and Technology with specializations of Software Engineering, Power Electronics and Drives, Manufacturing Engineering, VLSI Design, Computer Science and Engineering , Embedded System Technologies, Control and Instrumentation Engineering, Thermal Engineering and Nanoscience and Technology, in addition to MBA.
- The institution currently has 5000 plus students passionately mentored by 339 faculty members of whom 66 are holding Ph.D.
Tenxhealth Technologies is a healthcare technology solution provider specialising in hospital
automation . It is actively involved in planning ,installation, commissioning and maintenance of
biomedical equipment and end to end health IT solutions.Mr U K Ananthapadmanabhan, Director
and his team have over 3 decades of experience in desgning and building smart and lean
hospitals. Implemetation of hospital information /Electronic medical records systems ,medical
equipment and third party software integration and workflow automation have been their forte.
Tenxhealth as a part of its skill development initiative and as a partner organisation of IBSC offers a range of teaching and training programs in the area of health IT , hospital facilities engineering and service delivery management to biomedical engineering students and practicing hospital management professionals to enhance their knowledge,competency and skills in the rapidly evolving healthcare technology landscape .
TENXHEALTH TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Dr. N.G.P. INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,
Kovai Medical Center Research and Educational Trust, Coimbatore was established in the year 1990 with the goal of rendering quality education and training to the people of India and the world. It runs Kovai Medical Center and Hospital (KMCH), College of Nursing, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Allied Health Sciences, Dr.NGP Arts and Science College, College of Education and The NGP School. It crossed a major milestone by establishing Dr. N.G. P Institute of Technology in the year 2007. It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, Accredited by NAAC, Recognized by UGC and Accredited by NBA (BME, CSE, ECE, EEE & MECH). The institution offers 7 UG programs, 5 PG programs and 4 Ph.D programs in various fields of Engineering. The institute envisions to empower its students, for succeeding in a changing world to become productive engineers and responsible citizens. The department of Biomedical Engineering was established in the year 2012 and received NBA accreditation in 2018. The various lab facilities are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and excellent infrastructure
facilities which enhances the learning ability of students. It has established the Center for Medical Equipment and Systems and Medical Equipment Calibration Centre with the support of KMCH for intensive training on addressing various real-time problems in medical devices.