Mission of Indian Biomedical Skill Council (IBSC):
The “Indian Biomedical Skill Council (IBSC)” shall put in place an equivalence system of
value-based assessment covering educational training, work experience and competency possessed by practitioners of biomedical engineering skills.
- To formulate equivalence structure based on experience, skill and qualification for Biomedical engineering sector.
- To develop appropriate recognition platform/strategy in Biomedical engineering skill sector.
- To provide certification for trainees after methodological assessment of skills & competencies, as per norms of the Council.
- To achieve global mobility of skilled biomedical workforce from India through international equivalence partnerships.
- . To identify and engage in national and international collaborations for the promotion of Skills in Biomedical sector.
Benefits & Obligations:
- As a partner to the council, I/We shall undertake to support the activities of the council
by participation, technical support, knowledge dissemination and promotion of biomedical skill assessment.
- As a partner to the council, I/We shall voluntarily participate in technical activities of the council including building of knowledge repositories and assessment modules.
- . As a partner to the council, I/We shall voluntarily participate in assessment by hosting an assessment centres for applicants.
- As a partner to the council, I/We shall accept the assessment fee provided to the assessment centres as may be decided by the council.