Inviting Applications for on campus Training on Radiology Equipment Service Training. Eligibility: Diploma / Bachelor’s degree; interested recent graduates are also eligible.
Admission Open - Batch II – On campus Training
1) 1) X – Ray Production
2) Radiography and Fluoroscopy
3) Radiation Safety and Protection
4) Installation and Dismantling X – Ray Equipment
5) Fault Finding and Troubleshooting of X – Ray Systems
6) Safety in X – Ray Servicing
7) Calibration of X – Ray and Radiology Equipment
8) X- Ray Film Devices (CR Systems)
9) Mammography, CT Scan Systems
10) Ultrasound Principle; Construction & Block Diagram; Troubleshooting & Software’s.
11) C – Arm Image Intensifier; Principle; Block Diagram; Troubleshooting & Circuits; FPD C – Arm’s.
12) Standards & Certifications
Eligibility: Diploma / Bachelor’s degree; interested final year students are also eligible.
For Indian Nationals: INR 50,000 (Including GST) this fee covers Training, Assessment & Certification
For Foreigners: USD 750 this fee covers Training, Assessment & Certification
Last Date for Registration 20th September 2022 - 5 PM (IST)
Session will start from 10th October 2022 - (Batch will start subject to minimum 15 candidates registration)
Any Questions Please contact to
Mr. Nitturi Naresh Kumar
Scientist – D
AMTZ Camus, Vizag
Email ID: email@example.com
|S.No||Start Date||End Date||Total Amount (INDIA)||Total Amount (Foriegn)|
Copyright© 2021. Designed and Developed by AMTZ IT Team.